Sunday, January 3, 2010

My little speech therapists



Welcome little John-Michael! This is one of my favorite pictures. When I first realized I was pregnant my first thought was, "this is a buddy for Jonas just like Micah is for Peter, and he's going to be able to hear." Micah has unwittingly played a role in providing speech therapy for Peter over the years. Of course all the kids have--they say the best gift for a hearing impaired child is to have an older sister, and God provided Peter with a chatty big sister. But Micah and Peter have a unique relationship that I foresee Jonas and John-Michael enjoying. I'm so thankful the future doesn't hold the time and financial investment in John-Michael's hearing. But I'm also thankful for his unwitting role in helping Jonas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment